Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the FAQ page! Below we've written the answers to some common questions that you might have about the workshop. If you have more questions, fill out the form at the bottom and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Who will be hosting the workshop?
- The workshop will be hosted by three seniors at the Baltimore School for the Arts. For more information about us and the work we do, scroll through the About section of this website. We will also have one supervising teacher from the Baltimore School for the Arts.
How do I get to the workshop?
- On the day of the first meeting, everyone will meet in the lobby of the Baltimore School for the Arts. Once everyone has arrived, we'll lead the way to the third floor library meeting room where the meetings will be held.
What if I can't attend every single meeting?
- It's important to try to be present and on time for every meeting, but if you miss a few meetings don't sweat it! We will fill you in on what we talked about and worked on during the workshops you miss.
What will be covered during the workshop?
- Check out the Topic Overview heading to the left for a detailed description of each meeting.
Is the workshop appropriate for all ages?
- We planned the meetings for girls in grades 7 - 11. If you are in a grade lower than 7 but you are interested in participating, sign up and come hang out with us on the first day. Signing up is by no means a binding commitment, so you are free to decide after the first meeting whether or not the workshop is a good fit for you.
- If you are a parent and you have a specific content-related question, fill out the form below.